Very Easy and Tasty!
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour or spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 1/2 ripe bananas)
- 1/4 cup ener-g egg replacer mixed with 1/4 cup cold water (mix till frothy)
- rind from one orange
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 T applesauce or prune puree (whatever you have on hand)
- Mix the flour and baking powder. Stir in the orange rind. Set aside
- Mash the bananas.
- Mix the egg replacer with cold water till very frothy
- Add the non-dairy milk to egg replacer.
- Add the apple sauce or prune puree to liquids. Add the mashed bananas as well.
- Mix liquid ingredients and then add to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
I like to add frozen blueberries to the batter.
Cook pancakes on hot griddle and enjoy!