- 2 tsps ground flax seed or 2 tsps egg replacer
- 2 T water
- 1 cup regular or quick oats
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsps each: baking soda and baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or brown rice syrup
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
Bake oven to 375.
Mix the ground flax and water and set aside to gel.
Mix the oats, flour, baking soda and baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Then add the raisins.
Add the syrup, vanilla and mashed banana and lemon juice to egg replacer mixture, and combine well. Pour into the dry mixture and stir well. Do not over mix.
Roll into balls and flatten. Bake for 8 - 12 minutes.