- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup Ezekial original cereal
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup unsalted almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup unsalted cashews, chopped
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 T ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 (15 oz) can Great Northern beans
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 T plant based sweetener (agave or date syrup or maple syrup)
- 1 T canola oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop beans in food processor, just into tiny pieces. (Do not puree!)
- Mix flaxseed with water and let sit to thicken and gel.
- Combine the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients together in another bowl and mix well.
- Add the wet into the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Press into 9 x 13 greased pan and bake for 23 minutes.
- Cool completely and cut into bars or bite size pieces.