I love Soy Butler Curls!!! They're a yummy tasting product made from the whole soybean; they're 100% natural, no additives or preservatives. Check out their website: www.butlerfoods.com
BBQ Soy Curls
- 8 oz package Soy Curls
- 1/4 cup favorite BBQ sauce (Love Trader Joe's all natural BBQ sauce)
- 1 T oil or water
Soak the curls in warm water for about 10 minutes. Drain and add to a medium heated skillet with the oil or water and the BBQ sauce. Brown the curls, turning often.
These are delicious in a whole wheat bun, or served over rice, potatoes or tossed in a Mexi salad.
- (1) 8 oz package Soy Curls
- 1 16 ozs can kidney beans
- 1 16 oz can pinto beans
- 2 16 oz cans chili style crushed tomatoes or 2 16 oz cans crushed tomatoes and season with some chili powder
- (1) 8 oz can tomato sauce
Soak the curls in warm water for 10 minutes. Drain excess water and mix all ingredients in saucepan, and simmer for 20-30 minutes. You can add other veggies in the chili - 1 onion chopped, green pepper