- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped green onions (scallions)
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1/2 large cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 15 oz can organic black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- zest and juice from 1 lime
Prepare all veggies. In small bowl whisk the red wine vinegar with the lime juice and lime zest. Toss the dressing over the veggies and beans. Gently fold the cooked quinoa and optional cilantro into the salad.
Note: Use can add other beans - edamame, butter beans, cannellini beans etc. I find that many folks do not care for cilantro, so it's a good idea to have some chopped and set aside in another bowl for folks to add to salad.