- 2 T apple juice concentrate
- 1 T orange juice concentrate
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp potato flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 bag (10 oz) spinach
- 2 cups loosely packed radicchio leaves
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 2-3 T unhulled sesame seeds
The Dressing: Combine the apple juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate, vinegar, flour, and salt in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
Wash the spinach and radicchio leaves, and pat dry. Tear them into bite size pieces. Place in a salad bowl with the orange pieces.
Toast the sesame seeds for about 2-3 minutes in a heavy skillet over medium high heat, stirring constantly, till they become fragrant and about to pop. Remove from skillet and cool completely.
Just before serving add the dressing and sesame seeds to the greens.