This came from a Food for Life class participant!! Fiber rich, anti-oxidants, healthy protein; what more could you ask for??
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 30 oz canned black beans, drained
- 3 T chili seasonings
- 30 oz kidney beans, undrained
- 30 oz pinto beans, drained
- 30 oz canned tomato sauce
- 14 oz frozen corn, thawed
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Combine onion, garlic, beans, tomatoes and tomato sauce, and seasonings. Mix in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on hi for 3 hours or from 4-6 hours on low.
Add the drained corn the last hour of cooking.
Optional: Stir in the lime juice and cilantro just before serving!