I found a wonderful, fun, and informative site called "Jessica in the Kitchen". After watching her video of preparing these luscious "Sesame Cauliflower Wings", I contacted Jessica to see if I could post her recipe. So here it is. Check out her website. I know you'll enjoy. Try more of her recipes. And if you find a favorite, let me know!!
- small head cauliflower (broken into florets)
- 1 cup crispy panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup gluten free or other organic flour
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper (or less)
- 4 T maple syrup
- 2 T liquid aminos or tamari
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- chopped scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
Preheat oven to 450. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Stir batter ingredients in small bowl till thoroughly mixed.
Dip cauliflower florets into batter then roll and coat each floret with panko crumbs.
Bake florets for 22 minutes.
While baking, mix the sauce ingredients.
After 22 minutes coat each floret with sauce and bake for 5 more minutes.